[meteorite-list] Divining and dowsing-a question

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 10:59:52 -0600

I'm somewhat surprised that the Met-List doesn't have at least one or
two other folks on it that work or have worked in one of the utility
businesses dealing with underground utilities or for that matter
someone in the landscaping business. If they are on the List, they
are sure being kind of quiet. What ever name you want to put on using
the rods, divining, dowsing, who cares, they are used quite a bit in
both types of businesses. I have even seen municipal workers using
them to locate their own stuff underground. Wow, imagine that, sure a
lot of good folks out there using bullshit to maintain your
underground utilities. Someone aught to clue 'em in, eh? Just be
prepared anyone doing the cluing, you might want to back up a bit when
you tell them that their efforts to keep from hitting your power,
water, sewer or whatever prior to excavation is nothing more than
bullshit. IMHO

Mike in CO