[meteorite-list] Divining and dowsing-a question

From: Mark Ford <mark.ford_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 15:31:17 +0100

Well said that man.

 I recall a few years ago when BIMS did a meteorite exhibition, one of
the things we had on the stand was a classic meteorwrong (a piece of
weathered marcasite), it was in front of a bunch of real meteorites. A
women came up to the stand wearing various large beads around her neck,
and said she was interested in 'crystal healing'. She picked up the
nearest rock which unknown to her was the Marcasite!, and she said, wow
I can really feel the energy coming off this meteorite, they are much
more powerful than normal rocks you can always tell... this says it all
imho!!

Mark