[meteorite-list] Try divining rods over a large iron

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 21:51:52 -0400

On Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:38:52 -0400, you wrote:

>I know very well that many scientists consider dowsing as a type of
>superstition. According to my conviction this is, however, unjustified. The
>dowsing rod is a simple instrument which shows the reaction of the human
>nervous system to certain factors which are unknown to us at this time.
>- Albert Einstein

Quantum mechanics is certainly imposing. But an inner voice tells me that it is
not yet the real thing. The theory says a lot, but does not really bring us any
closer to the secret of the "old one." I, at any rate, am convinced that He does
not throw dice.
-Albert Einstein

(Just in case the jab wasn't obvious, Einstein was wrong.)