[meteorite-list] Try divining rods over a large iron

From: Michael Murray <mikebevmurray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 11:14:19 -0600

I respect everyone's opinion on this. I expected there would b quite
a few that think the method is BS.
I really wasn't looking into this as a way of hunting meteorites.
Actually was wanting to know whether or not it works over meteoric
iron as another possible method of culling man-made iron on the
unknowns.
Still hope some open-mined person will give it a try over their iron
meteorite.
All the best,
Mike