[meteorite-list] AD - Big 30% OFF Sale - NWA 6077 Brachinite, Also Personal Specimens Not on Website

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:25:52 -0400

Hi Collectors and Listees,

I have a personal crisis going on at home right now and need to make
some quick sales, so I am having a "fire sale" which includes
specimens from my personal collection.

I am offering a 30% discount on all orders $20 and over. Use coupon
code "firesale" at checkout to get the discount.

For all other orders under $19.99, use coupon code "metlist" for 20%
off your order.

If you have any problems with the checkout process, or the coupons, email me.

I have micromounts and specimens of NWA 6077 brachinite that is paired
with NWA 5400 and others.

NWA 6077, 504mg part slice with metal fleck -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6077--rare-brachinite-w-metal-flake-unknown-parent-body-504mg

NWA 6077, 397mg part slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6077--rare-brachinite-achondrite-unknown-parent-body-397mg

NWA 6077 347mg part slice -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6077--rare-brachinite-achondrite-unknown-parent-body-347mg

NWA 6077, small micros -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6077--rare-brachinite-achondrite-unknown-parent-body-micromount

Canyon Diablo Iron Meteorite 57g sculpted individual
-http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/canyon-diablo-crater-display-kit-famous-iron-meteorite

NWA 6149 olivine diogenite fragment with FUSION CRUST (1.3g) - inquire
via email (not on website)

Rare NWA 6026 CK5 -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6026-exotic-new-carbonaceous-chondrite-ck5-big-full-slice

Gorgeous LL4 "Rumuruti Lookalike" -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/product/nwa-6289-new-ll4-chondrite-with-big-chondrules-clasts-13g-slice

Also available is a wide selection of full slices, endcuts and
specimens of rare L/LL5 transitionary chondrite, LL5,
diogenite/eucrite, and more. See all of the latest offerings here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new

Make an offer on this NASA memorabilia (I will sell the entire lot at
discount) - http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Feel free to contact me with any questions or requests.

Thanks for looking and have a great weekend!

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com