[meteorite-list] '100 percent' chance for life on newly foundplanet?

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:12:08 -0600

Although an exploration mission certainly is not going to happen anytime in
the next few decades or longer, it wouldn't require an unrealistic advance
in propulsion technology to get a small spacecraft that distance in a fairly
reasonable time- say a couple hundred years. You don't need to travel the
speed of light.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory