[meteorite-list] [Fwd: Re: Meteorite miniatures]

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 14:22:42 +0200

Well, the black stone.. it survived a fire, it was stolen and broken in
pieces and mounted together again...

Honestly, I don't have the mineralogic experience,
how a chondrite would like after being touched and kissed for millions of
times over the centuries :-)

Probably not so nice anymore, I would suppose.

Let's put a Mifflin or Lorton* for some decades in the dishwasher, to see
what happens...
Or something black, like a Marlow or Ghubara.

;-)
Martin

*hey colleagues, do you like it also sooo much, if on the shows those
esoteric people take your best black-crusters to thoroughly knead them with
both of their sweaty hands, to check whether they have the right aura and
vibrations?

....interesting then, that always those stones turn out not to send out the
right energy, which cost more than 5-10$ the piece....

Hey, and why do most Trekkies don't like real stuff from real space?

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----