[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 12:57:50 -0700

I was wondering - is it possible that all of these are not really "paired" in the sense that they are not from the same main mass, but instead could be from the same planetary body - perhaps pre-earth or somewhere else?

I find these meteorites to be very fascinating and I enjoy reading all the literature about them.? It looks as though many questions need to be answered, and I look forward to more publications in the future.

It's At times like this we should be celebrating within the meteorite community instead of all this pointless bickering and name calling.? The meteorites are what the are, and nobody can change that.? So let's let the scientists do their work and see what happens.

Greg S.