[meteorite-list] Official Announcement NWA 6077 is Paired with NWA 5400

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 09:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

Its great that there is such a nice amount of this material when considering all the pairings... With over 10kg of this material in pairings known so far, I am willing to bet there is likely a good amount more still.
I bet the Brachinties are coming out of the woodwork to be tested.

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
IMCA member 4682
On Ebay: http://stores.shop.ebay.com/wanderingstarmeteorites