[meteorite-list] Meteorite miniatures

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 15:12:42 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Martin, Andre and List,

I would prefer not to go into detail, as I am a crusader and an infidel, but I have had the opportunity to study contemporary high resolution digital color photography of the "Black Stone" in it's present perturbation both from the inside of the Kaa'ba and the outside, as it sits in its apparently silver frame.

If it's not a fusion crusted, regmaglypted chondritic meteorite, you can call me, as was once famously proposed, Meyer!

Best,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536