[meteorite-list] Professionals Wanted

From: David Gunning <davidgunning_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2010 12:58:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi All,

As a newbie collector of celestial materials (mostly meteorites) I am
looking to purchase representative samples of different types and classes
of meteorites.

Size doesn't matter, so much, as my collection is developing along the
classic line with small sized specimens.

Generally speaking, smaller samples are preferred because of the cost
factor.

All acquired meteorite samples are being fully examined and measured for
precise specific gravity values and ultraviolet fluorescent color
evaluation in shortwave UV, midwave UV & longwave UV.

There may be other physical testing arenas, as well.

Any dealers who are true professionals are invited to provide marketing
web site addresses. I do not desire and will not tolerate any spamming
of my email mailbox.

All interested professional meteorite dealers are more than welcome to
invite and have me purchase from their inventory.

Please drop me an enote if you want to be added to my "go to" list of
professional meteorite dealers, the only ones I will be buying from.

Professionals grade, only.

Thank you.

Dave Gunning

davidgunning at fairpoint.net