[meteorite-list] Featured Meteorite Gallery Photos

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 01:10:24 -0700

There are still some spaces open for upcoming future issues of the
magazine. I'm looking for spectacular museum quality meteorite
specimens. Stones, irons, and stony irons. Ordinary chondrites
welcome... ;) Lunars, Martians, Brachinites, Shergottites, or any rare
type. Slices, whole stones, and display pieces. This is EYE CANDY for
the meteorite addict!

If you haven't seen the featured meteorite gallery, perhaps you should
take a look on pages 20-21 at the full color 2 page spread.
http://www.mhcmagazine.com/current-issue/july-2010/
(note: you must be logged into the site to view the gallery)

There's also spaces available for upcoming issues for full color 2 page
spreads as seen on pages 10-11 too. This is an exquisite Mifflin
meteorite found by Sonny Clary, and photographed by Arlene Schlazer. The
detail in this photo cannot be more perfect. Black on black, the crisp,
clean and velvety black fusion crust POPS against the pure black
background. A phenomenal image.

This is the kind of meteorite photos that are worthy of 2 page spreads
and that people can't get enough of. If you have one, or multiple, and
would like to see your photo(s) in the magazine send them to me via
email and I'll add them to the mix for possible inclusion in a future issue.

Thanks for the interest and participation!

Regards,
Eric Wichman
Meteorite Hunting & Collecting Magazine
http://www.mhcmagazine.com