[meteorite-list] New Meteorite-Times Magazine Now Open

From: Paul Harris <paul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2010 10:55:48 -0700

Dear List,

We have completed our Meteorite-Times Magazine makeover and have input
the August 2010 and September 2010 issues. We will be adding all of the
back issues over the course of many months.

While we are working on the October issue we would appreciate it if some
of you would browse around and see if you can find any errors or break
anything. If you find anything please use the 'Contact Us' link at the
top of the page.

Many of you have bookmarked
http://www.meteorite-times.com/meteorite_frame.htm and there is no need
to change it as we have redirected it to http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Thank you and hope you like the changes!

http://www.meteorite-times.com/

Paul and Jim