[meteorite-list] AD - Meteorites and Galleon Treasure!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2010 11:30:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear List Members,

This week, I have many very interesting items loaded on eBay so please be sure
to check it out. I have 54 excellent auctions ending today with larger
planetary pieces, all started at just 99 cents with no reserve. I also loaded 18
museum quality pieces with very low buy-it-now prices, some reduced by 50%.
These prices are only good for this week only. To top it all off, I listed some
TREASURE from sunken Spanish galleons due to end today and many pieces of gold,
some started at just 99 cents with no reserve.

Please feel free to look at all of these offerings at the link below.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
IMCA 2185