[meteorite-list] Thanks to the Meteorite Men

From: Thunder Stone <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 15:36:35 -0800

Hi List:

I just wanted to point out something really neat that is happening as a result of the "Meteorite Men" TV show.? For the last 4 or or 5 years I have been collecting meteorites and have met many nice and interesting people during my ventures.? Also, I have been telling many old friends of my fascinating new hobby; many are interested and often are surprised they can be found.? It's always so rewarding to tell my friends all about meteorites.? Well now with the show on TV... I have be getting the responses like "I saw this show about meteorites and I thought of you." How cool is that.? Now many of my friends, some of whom I have not seen for many many years, think about me when they see the show.? What a cool hobby, I'm so glad I got into it.? Also, my father-in-law loves it as well, and over the holidays we watched it together.

So my many thanks to the Geoff and Steve for producing such a wonderful show - keep it up.

Everyone - Happy Holidays.

Greg S.