[meteorite-list] Double your meteorite sales!

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:45:43 -0800

His reply, since he didn't post the Q&A on his ad:

"Hi and thank you for you question..I am selling this for the owner, who is
not computer friendly :-)
He asssures me that it is a Diablo vs a Cielo; and has noted the
"thumbprints. As this is someone I have confidence in, I am comfortable
putting my E-bay rating on the line to represent it as he has stated to me."

Follow-up in progress...
Linton