[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong / Tom come back

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 15:40:51 -0800

G'Day List and All that are interested

With the recent talk on Tom Phillips and that I talk to him almost on a
daily basis, I thought I would share some information. Tom has added
some improvements to his scopes and has been for the last 4 months
imaging lots of material. Here is a list of what he has been doing and
those that have offered material. I think and I know Tom would approve
acknowledgement to those involved. You will find these new images on
their sites

Carl Esparza Meteoritemax
NWA 5363 Brachinite (Thin section Xpol)

Greg Catterton www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com
NWA 6291 Angrite

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/
NWA 6386 Diogenite
NWA 6394 Rumuruti R3.9
NWA 6390 L3
NWA 6393 Howardite

Arlene Schlazer and Sonny Clary http://www.nevadameteorites.com
Moapa Valley CM1

Some of the images I have been privy are amazing. One in particular a
barred chondrule in NWA 6390. I think Tom has taken the wow factor to a
new level. So even though he is not on the list anymore his passion is
alive and reaching new levels.

Thank for your time
Have a great weekend and hoping that the season brings you much joy

Cheers John
IMCA # 2125
.a.k.a. Johnno