[meteorite-list] AD: Luce' .59g, Barbotan, Tabor, Esnandes, L'Aigle .75g, Fisher, Weston, Siena, Tagish Lake, St Louis 106mg, Orgueil, Lost City and more :)))

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 12:40:24 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,
?
I have some great buys on eBay and also killer items Ill be selling outside of eBay so if you have any questions contact me.
?
?
Also, contact me via email about these meteorites sales and name your price and see what we can work out with the list down below.
?
Luce' fragment .59g
L'Aigle .758g fragment
Fisher part slice 1.54g
St Louis 106mg
?

eBay Auctions
?
?
ESNANDES very rare historic meteorite fall- France 1837
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730527864&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SYLACAUGA meteorite, Mrs. Hodges Meteorite Strike!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696505812&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

SIENA meteorite 1794 historic fall from Italy VERY RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260697498203&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 9mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250724393508&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

NEW CONCORD meteorite 1860-Horse killer-ASU collection!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696937610&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ST. LOUIS meteorite *vary rare* hit a moving car-1950.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730557308&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

L'AIGLE 29mg Historic meteorite from France, 1803 rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260696511340&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 110mg LOT ALL with fusion crust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250731510799&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 30mg-most amount of nanodiamonds
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260697499834&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

MELROSE(a) meteorite- owned and examined by Nininger.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730931576&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite 1st fireball photo path in USA RARE
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730926342&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 seen from space rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250730929450&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Also this week ill be placing a Tabor auction on eBay so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore