[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong / Tom come back

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:41:06 -0700

Thanks Greg,

However, it wasn't Sonny that made this latest exciting Arizona find!
It is a guy that literally watched "Meteorite Men" and then my videos
and went out and made a very nice find! It is a type of find that 99
percent of "good" meteorite hunters have never done! And he did it
without using a metal detector...

I was shocked when I saw the photos as newbies NEVER have an actual meteorite!

I can't say anymore than this for now........