[meteorite-list] Meteorwrong / Tom come back

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 19:08:16 -0700

Hi John,

You are right- McCartney did an awesome job - he has got me on my
toes! However, if you look closely you will see he actually attached
it to my "How to I.D. a meteorite" video. It was one of the first
videos I ever posted (3 years ago) It now has nearly 120,000 views!

I guess I should say thanks to everyone for viewing my videos - over
and over. This list and others have made - and kept - my channel on
youtube the most popular meteorite related channel ever - With over
600,000 views and over 500 subscribers total!

Special thanks to Geoff and Steve for such a great TV show as I'm sure
it has also helped. It seems my youtube channel is usually one of the
first places people go after the episode is over.
In fact, I just recently met a guy that after watching me on the
"Meteorite Men" show found my youtube videos and immediately came up
with a very exciting Arizona find. More on this later!

My Meteorite Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/meteorfright#p/u

P.S. Tom come back!