[meteorite-list] Ad - Black Friday Sale, 30-50% OFF, plus bonus freebies and more!

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2010 23:16:55 -0500

Hi Listees,

For those of you outside the US or outside the influence of Western
materialism, we Americans go through a bizarre and sadomasochistic
ritual every year called "Black Friday". In essence,
otherwise-rational people stampede each other in a mad rush to buy up
the latest electronic gadgets and trendy toys.

US retailers stoke the fires by offering a wide range of sales
gimmicks designed to make their offerings stand out from the
competition. It's all insanity, but it is big business here and
everyone gets in on the madness, including small businesses. I've
worked in corporate retail management, so I have seen this Black
Friday phenomenon from both sides - the consumer and the vendor. One
thing I can state from experience, there are very few Black Friday
sales that are worth lining up for hours in the cold, waiting for the
store open, and most sensible buyers do their shopping on the internet
from the warmth of their homes.

In the spirit of Black Friday madness, I am offering some steep
discounts on everything in the store and some great freebie giveaways.
 Many of these items would make ideal "out of this world" gifts for
that friend or family member who has everything. Why go out and
battle the crowds, when you can stay home and do your shopping online
at Galactic Stone? So without further ado, here are the sale details
-

Discount #1 - 30% OFF everything in the store. Use coupon code
"blackfri" at checkout.

Discount #2 - 50% OFF all NASA, Apollo and Space collectibles. Use
coupon code "nasa" at checkout.

Freebie #1 - For every $25 spent, the buyer receives a free meteorite
micromount of their choice (any micromount regular price $10 or less)

Freebie #2 - One lucky buyer will be selected at random (from now
until midnight EST) to receive a free Mars Rock or Moon Rock display
(buyer's choice, a $49 value!)

Newest Offerings include - NWA 6290 diogenite, NWA 6077 brachinite,
NWA 6393 howardite, Tagish Lake C2-ung, Mount Egerton aubrite, Henbury
iron, NWA 6391 diogenite, NWA 6394 rumuruti chondrite, elemental
Iridium, and more. See the latest items here -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/brand-new/?page=1&s=newest

Gift Ideas and Stocking Stuffers -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/christmas-ideas

NASA and Apollo collectibles (50% OFF!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/nasa-space

Stabilized Campo del Cielo irons (big high-quality specimens) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/iron-meteorites

Exclusive and exotic displays (great gifts!) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/riker-box-displays

Trinitite (Genuine Atom Bomb Glass) -
http://www.galactic-stone.com/products/trinitite

I ship worldwide and I ship promptly. For ease of payment during the
holiday season, I accept checks, money orders, cash, livestock, and
PayPal.

If you have any problems with checkout or the discount coupons,
contact me via email - meteoritemike at gmail.com

Thanks for looking and have a great holiday weekend!

MikeG

--
Website - http://www.galactic-stone.com
Meteorite Top List - http://meteorite.gotop100.com