[meteorite-list] AD: RARE KRINOV Book Collection for sale, Large LDG, SA Slice, RARE Toufassour ! & other goodies - cleaning out!

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:13:04 -0700

Hi All,

As promised, I told you guys that I was helping my friend raise some
money, and she is doing that by selling off her most prized meteorite
possessions.
I told her that I would sell them for her on my Ebay account. I hope
that I don't disappoint.
She has trusted me to sell them anyway I see fit, but she paid a
fortune for the Krinov books, and the LARGE Libyan Desert Glass piece
that I have up this week.
I told her that if we sold the Krinov collection for 0.99 starting bid
with not reserve we would be alright, so wish me luck that it actually
fetches what we all know it is worth,
Otherwise, I could easily be sorry! (fingers crossed).

So here is the auction for this really cool collection, it is the book
"Giant Meteorites" by E.L. Krinov and the winner of that auction gets
3 old vintage Sky and Telescope magazines that all have really really
interesting articles about the Sikhote-Alin meteorite fall, and two of
those magazines are articles by Krinov as well.

so, you can bid your little heart out for that here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Giant-Meteorites-Krinov-Antique-Russian-Book-1st-Ed-NR-/250731034739?pt=Antiquarian_Collectible&hash=item3a60bbf873

She has also trusted me to sell her LARGEST and GREENEST Libyan Desert
Glass piece in her whole collection here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LG-GREEN-Libyan-Desert-Glass-Meteorite-Impact-Tektite-/260694332889?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297d5d9

And the other things that I have up are all my items, which would all
make awesome holiday presents, I have some really cool things this
week.

I am selling one of the nicest must oriented and bullet shaped Tazas
out of my whole collection here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/VERY-ORIENTED-Taza-Iron-Meteorite-rollover-lips-NWA-859-/260694332245?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297d355

Here is an awesome polished slice of Sihote-Alin prepared by the
lovely Slava of Russia:
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-Polished-Slice-RUSSIA-/250728327401?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6092a8e9

This is the largest Moldavite that I have in my collection and the
largest one I have ever listed for sale here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Moldavite-meteorite-tektite-Crystal-specimen-A-GRADE-/250728337302?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6092cf96

Here is a really nice mundrabilla here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Mundrabilla-Iron-Meteorite-Mineral-Specimen-Australia-/260694332465?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297d431

Here is a nice old collection piece of Canyon Diablo meteorite here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Canyon-Diablo-Meteor-Crater-Iron-Meteorite-Specimen-AZ-/250728328011?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a6092ab4b

This is the lovely thumbprinted and larger than I normally sell
Sikhote-alin meteorite here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-Oriented-mineral-specimen-/260694320880?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297a6f0

Here is a super sculptural and cool shaped Henbury, this one too is
larger than any others that I have ever sold before:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Henbury-Iron-Meteorite-Australia-Complete-Individual-NR-/260694330267?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297cb9b

Here is a perfect PERFECT Gibeon Crystal, these are almost impossible
to get ahold of anymore, I love love love them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Gibeon-Iron-Meteorite-Crystal-Complete-Individual-ROCK-/260694324653?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297b5ad

This is a really nice really cool Imilac pallasite meteorite up for
sale, this one is larger than anyone I have ever sold before as well,
and I think it looks like a kitty cat:
http://cgi.ebay.com/RARE-Imilac-Iron-Meteorite-Chile-Complete-Individual-NR-/260694323904?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297b2c0

This is RARE one! This is a Toufassour END cut piece that is sliced
and polished and prepped by the lovely Blaine Reed, MY FAVORITE
messosiderite! I love this meteorite, probably my favorite one ever!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stony-Iron-Meteorite-Polished-Slice-End-Cut-Toufassour-/260694330649?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297cd19

Here is a super sculptural sikhote alin shrapnel piece, this one looks
like it has BULLHORNS - check it out!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Sikhote-Alin-Iron-Meteorite-Shrapnel-specimen-RUSSIA-NR-/260694321480?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297a948

And here is a cool NWA 869 individual that is nice and fusion crusted
almost completely, very cute!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Stone-Meteorite-NWA-869-Fusion-Crusted-Individual-NR-/260694326439?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb297bca7

And there are many more cool things that I have just listed for the
holidays, trying to raise money by picking out the nicest of the
nicest other mineral specimens as well like Tourmalines and other
things non-meteorite, but still gorgeous specimens, if you are into
that sort of thing, rocks from earth.
All the auctions are here, and most end in 3 days:

http://shop.ebay.com/callistodesigns/m.html?_trkparms=65%253A15%257C66%253A4%257C39%253A1&rt=nc&_ipg=200&_sticky=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m14&_sop=16&_sc=1

I love you guys, I hope all the meteorite people out there are having
a totally awesome and happy holiday season, and I hope everyone has an
amazing Thanksgiving and eats wonderful food!

Love you guys,

Leigh Anne DelRay
IMCA #7446
www.callistoimages.com