[meteorite-list] Impact! - Syfy Channel

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:03:31 -0500

Hi Larry,
"Actually, it is not an ordinary asteroid that hits the Moon, but I do not
want to give the "plot" away! Or the thrilling ending."

All I can say is the ending "cracked" me up! This movie was pretty fake...I
didn't recognize any of the scientists or meteorite hunters!! ;-)

Now...Do I watch the sequel, "Post Impact" or switch the channel to, "Swamp
People"...Definitely "Swamp People!" :-)

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection