[meteorite-list] Meteorite casting.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 19:49:56 EST

Well,
If you insist Jason.
In fact I did a bit of hunting and found the original picture and the page
I posted on my site way back then. 3 years ago!!! Time flies.

And here are two pictures:
http://www.impactika.com/burns.jpg
http://www.impactika.com/burns2.htm

You can decide for yourself which one is the real meteorite and which one
is the cast.
And if you want to know more, here is the original page.

http://www.impactika.com/burns.htm

And if you really insist on it Jason or I might tell you the nickname it
acquired during that Tucson show. Right Jason?
Enjoy.

Anne M. Black
http://www.impactika.com/
IMPACTIKA at aol
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
http://www.imca.cc/

In a message dated 11/20/2010 5:03:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,