[meteorite-list] Meteorite casting.

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 18:42:39 EST

I have to agree with that
Yes, the replicas doen by that foundry are amazing. I can certainly vouch
for that.
My cast of the Burns meteorite is stunning, it looks just like the real
meteorite, and it is almost as heavy!
(sorry guys, not for sale.)

Thank you Peter and Jason.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/20/2010 4:28:43 PM Mountain Standard Time,