[meteorite-list] Dhofar 1575 Ureilite [Update]!! - AD

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 13:58:36 -0500

Hi Jeff and All,

As Jeff mentioned, these the slices of Dhofar 1575 are HIGHLY polished and
it was very difficult to capture a proper image of them. The slices look
MUCH better in person than what my photos show. I had a few other private
emails from happy purchasers who mention how much nicer their slices are in
hand.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Best regards,
Greg