[meteorite-list] "Weston" on e-bay

From: Yinan Wang <veomega_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:58:17 -0600

Ebay's more obsessed with keeping fossil mammoth material off their
site because they can't tell the difference between fossil mammoth and
modern elephant...

Best thing to do when you spot a meteor-wrong is to contact the dealer
first, and then if they don't respond, click the report-item button
and file it as a fradulent item.

Usually if enough people complain, ebay pulls it quickly. This is
especially true in categories such as civil war relics, where they'll
pull you within hours if someone doesn't think your item is real.

- YvW