[meteorite-list] Nininger museum brick(s), cont.

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 11:27:43 -1000

Aloha,

I wanted to let everyone know that the blocks (yes I stand corrected, not bricks) from Nininger museum will go into the Australian Fossil and Mineral Museum in Bathurst: http://www.somervillecollection.com.au/

I am helping Ray Pickard at Bathurst Observatory with this project. He has some large irons and other collection pieces that will go into the display as well.

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request, and I think that we will have a nice representative Moenkopi sandstone block from the museum ruin site for the project. Anyone wishing to help Ray realize this project with other donations can contact me, or Ray directly at info at bathurstobservatory.com.au Mahalo nui loa!

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/