[meteorite-list] eBay Meteorite Info page

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:54:50 -0500

Hi List. With the recent controversy of the Weston meteorites being sold on
eBay and any other scams of meteorite selling taking place.....I have taken
much time to creating a page on my website done in laymen's terms called
"eBay Meteorite Info" This is a detailed 5 step learning procedure from my
experiences over the years in buying meteorites on eBay. This page is filled
with priceless information and resources to protect you the potential buyer
from being scammed. It is a great page for any newbie starting out as well
as a refresher course reminder to the veteran buyer/collector. Following
these steps will without a doubt help your decision on purchasing meteorites
on or off eBay. The site address is below. Take the time to go through it
and hopefully this will save you frustration and your hard earned dollars. I
would hate to see meteorites that are NOT what they really are being passed
along from collection to collection due to ignorance and common sense when
buying on eBay.

http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/pleebay_buy_sell.html

Sincerely
Don Merchant
Founder-Cosmic Treasures Celestial Wonders
IMCA #0960