[meteorite-list] AD-NWA 6390 L3, Henburys, Breja, ebay auctions

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 19:23:33 -1000

Aloha,

* NWA 6390 L3 (W2) - a new unequilibrated chondrite with a stunning visual treat of a matrix is now available on ebay. Here are some pictures of the specimen:
Endcut: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/NWA6390.jpg
Thin section: http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Images/NWA6390TS.jpg

* Henbury - I have a new supply of some of the best Henbury meteorites on the market in a very long time. Most are highly regmaglypted with a desert varnish patina, and I like to think of them as affordable elegance in 20-99g portions. These are all there are in this size range, so get them now or forget about it. ;^)
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/henbury.html

* Breja - Nice specimens from the May 1, 2010 fall over Morocco, with fresh velvety crust over a pale matrix studded with copious amounts of FeNi and FeS inclusions and veins. Individuals from 147 to 366g. Full and part slices, and thin sections to be offered soon.
http://bigkahuna-meteorites.com/Taouz.html

* Ebay auctions - Big Kahuna has his regular weekly auctions on ebay ending Saturday, November 20, starting at 8:00am Pacific / 11:00am Eastern / 4:00pm London / 6:00pm Helsinki / 11:00pm Singapore. Featured items include:

Breja fall, 170g individual with 95% fusion crust: http://tinyurl.com/38384hz
NWA 6386 dio, 3.07g full slice only $47 in case: http://tinyurl.com/36jzmoy
NWA 6393 how, 6.05g crusted slice start _at_ $75: http://tinyurl.com/34wdqkr
NWA x OC, 160g cherry flight marked stone: http://tinyurl.com/382sraf
Chergach H5, 47.21g Perfect, fresh chondrite: http://tinyurl.com/2um8zxd
Juancheng H5, 9.51g fresh crusted stone: http://tinyurl.com/2e4j3lu
Fukang Pal, 1.51g polished part slice: http://tinyurl.com/32m7k6y
Sikhote Alin IIAB, 18.34g fantastically figured: http://tinyurl.com/33aqgv4
K/T Boundary material, 22.90g from Agost, Spain: http://tinyurl.com/2utdwns
Steinheim Shattercone, 151.89g stunning: http://tinyurl.com/34yuwz5

... plus the freshest Allende slices and individuals, NWA 2086, Murchison, Mt Egerton, Camel Donga, Admire, Vaca Muerta, Toufassour, Henbury, Taza, Canyon Diablo, Mendota, Micro Membranebox bundles and much, much more.

http://shop.ebay.com/fujmon/m.html

Gary Fujihara
Big Kahuna Meteorites (IMCA#1693)
105 Puhili Place, Hilo, Hawai'i 96720