[meteorite-list] Meteorite Girls help discover VERY closeapproaching NEO!

From: Leigh Anne DelRay <leighannedelray_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 18:54:52 -0700

List,
I must say, it was TOTALLY AMAZING to be there last night and to see
that! It was like our little baby, the three of us! hee hee

Richard was so awesome and you are right Greg, we felt so privileged
to just be a part of something like that, just being the 'regular old
folk' that we are!
I mean it was just the coolest to be the first people to see something
like that! I didn't think that I would have been so jazzed, but by the
night's end I was pretty rowdy and loud. It was really addictive too,
so I can see why you came back a few times Greg!
Anyway, Thank you Richard for such a great time, and if anyone gets
images of our baby, I would love to see them.
WOOO HOOO!

Leigh Anne DelRay-Crowell
Co-Discoverer of Near Earth Asteroid 2010 WA
IMCA #7446
www.CallistoImages.com