[meteorite-list] Canvas de Onis Fall of 1866

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 20:51:23 -0500

Hi Chris,

I did a quick google book search and noted that there is a reference to the
meteorite in Walter Flight's 'A chapter in the history of meteorites'.

The full text is not available on line, but you can see what I am talking
about by going to:

http://books.google.com/books?id=9TkNAAAAIAAJ&q=%22Canvas+de+Onis%22+meteorite&dq=%22Canvas+de+Onis%22+meteorite&hl=en&ei=puHhTMqHLcL7lwfTx7iVAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CDMQ6AEwAA

In the search box, type in Canvas de Onis, and you will see the book
contains one reference to the meteorite on page 147. Perhaps you can get
this page from another metlist member, or if not, from a library.

Hope this helps.

Mark

Mark Grossman
Briarcliff Manor, NY