[meteorite-list] Thin Section Slide Size

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 03:44:14 EST

Hello,

The thin-sections I have made in the US are all 27x46mm, and they seemed to
work fine in the Electron Microprobe of the University of Arizona. I do
know that thin-sections of this same size are also made for other instirutions.
However I have seen larger and thicker thin-sections, but those had been
made in Europe.
I hope this helps.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/14/2010 11:49:59 PM Mountain Standard Time,