[meteorite-list] RECENT ADVANCE IN THE USE OF ANIMALS TO LOCATE METEORITES.

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 13:01:10 -0800 (PST)

Sonny, Greg, Count and Interested,
  Funny, but the rats pose no physical harm to you or your dog. Yet you feel scared of their threat? Maybe you are a "fraidy cat"? Cats are afraid of dogs, but like rats. I think that the "Hunting with Rats" as a concept is so new that this revolutionary technique frightens you and speaks to your self insecurity; perhaps it poses a threat to your future meteorite hunting successes?

  Team Lunar Rock found a rattlesnake so be careful, you and your dog.

Dirk Ross...Tokyo "The rats will win they have proven successful evolution on their side."

Good photo of Brix BTW! T-Shirts????

To the uninformed person that wrote earlier that it is illegal to transport rats across state lines ...NONSENSE... Domesticated Pets can be Legally Transported!