[meteorite-list] re the double standards

From: Elizabeth Warner <ewarner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:48:58 -0500

Maybe you are getting more email than I am from the list, but I don't
see any messages from Eric today (Sun 14 Nov), just 1 from yesterday
(Sat 13 Nov)... Can't say about Wednesday because I don't have messages
going that far back saved on my computer...

So, no, I have not noticed that happening.

I have noticed lots of list members B___ing about the most inane things
on occasion though.

Clear Skies!
Elizabeth