[meteorite-list] AD: New Whitecourt Canadian Crater Iron andTons of New Material!

From: Jason Phillips <jnbran_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 17:19:57 -0800 (PST)

Thanks Tim and Sonny,
I will have to say that this was one of the most wonderful hunts and places I
have ever been.? And something really neat happened to us, on our last day we
were hunting in an area where we had not been yet (actually it was near a bear
cave,?kind of cool)?and it was?a warm? day with a breeze and all of the sudden a

heavy wind came in and it started to snow for about 10 minutes and then the sun
came out again like nothing had happened at all.? It's great to do something you

love, but even better to share it with great friends.

Take Care,
Jason Phillips
Rocks from Heaven
www.rocksfromheaven.com