[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ HINT

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:39:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers,

I didnt think this quiz would have been tricky but I guess it is. The hint is Meteoritical Bulletin Database, they are the ones that post the classification and name the of meteorites.

Question:

Whats the name of the first Northwest Africa meteorite and what year was it found.

If you have already emailed your answer you can submit it again because no one has gotten the question right.

Thank you and good luck
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystory
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html

Hello Listers,

Today is POP QUIZ day......

The name of the game. Be the 7th Lister to email me off the list with the correct answer and you will receive a free 87mg Abee meteorite fragment.