[meteorite-list] Confirmed details and graphic -- a jet contrail

From: Rob Holcomb <rob.holcomb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:52:10 -0800

One issue I find hard to understand is the video clearly shows a "slow"
moving object compared to a missile launch. rockets tend to be very fast,
you can visibly see the movement relative to clouds and alien space craft,
where with an aircraft the movement is had to see sometimes when you see it
from hundreds of miles away.

watch around 30 seconds to see the speed of ascent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnWpJZkvq0o

Robert Ellsworth pointed out it could be a ICBM, since it looks like an
air-breathing flight instead of sub-orbital.

Rob Holcomb
Meteorite storage and preservation
http://www.rholcomb.com