[meteorite-list] POP Quiz Answers

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 19:49:57 -0700

G'Day Shawn
Awesome mate. I failed in all aspects, but knowledge is beautiful. Keep
up the good work. Wish I had have got that Abee. I had it's
classification right, but I was way off on the other question. But I did
give you a good choice with Krasnojarsk, Luce, L'Aigle, Albareto, Tabor
and Pallas. This was really cool. Thanks.

Cheers
John
IMCA # 2125