[meteorite-list] Petroglyphs "Valley of the Yonis"

From: Count Deiro <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 22:27:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

Tom and List,

Received this from Paul (not Dave) Holt. I thanked him and he and I stand corrected and further educated.

HEY GUIDO, PAUL HOLT HERE. I LOOKED UP YONI AND IT LOOKS LIKE A NATURAL CRACK IN A ROCK THAT HAS BEEN ENHANCED WITH STONE TOOLS TO LOOK LIKE A HUMAN VULVA ( VAGINA). I HAVE SOME MATERIAL ON A VALLEY THAT IS FULL OF THESE. IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY IT IS LOCATED UP NEAR ELY OR PIOCHE OR IN THAT GENERAL DIRECTION. I HAVE TO DIG OUT SOME STUFF TO FIND IT, BUT IF YOU COULD ASK YOUR CONTACT IF INDEED THIS IS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT I WILL GET THE ARTICLE AND IT'S LOCATION. I BELIEVE I HAVE SOME PICS. OF IT AND A LETTER WRITTEN FROM A GUY THAT WAS THERE. I WILL SEND YOU SOME PICS OF POSSIBLE YONI'S IN THE NEXT E-MAIL. I JUST GOT THESE FROM A FRIEND WHO WAS OUT IN DEATH VALLEY. YONI SEEMS TO BE RELATED TO BIRTHING AREAS. AN EXCELLENT PETROGLYPH OF A WOMAN GIVING BIRTH IS FOUND AT ROCHESTER CREEK, UTAH. HOPE THIS HELPS.