[meteorite-list] AD: Wethersfield 1982 for sale or trade (maybe)

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 16:09:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have .21g Wethersfield 1982?meteorite for sale for parts or for the whole fragment. If you dont know about this meteorite it was the second meteorite that felling in a 11 year period in Wethersfield, CT?and the first meteorite fell in 1971 and both meteorites crashed through a home and each location was less then 2 miles apart. Please contact me off list with an offer, at this time I cant do trades, but if its a great historic meteorite, then I might do a trade.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html