[meteorite-list] Munich Show 2010 - Photos

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2010 14:48:46 -1000

Aloha Hanno,

Many thanks for publishing your fine photographs of the Munich Show. For me, and perhaps many others as well on this metlist, seeing the meteorites on display are very cool, but better yet are the opportunity to see many friends with whom I have only a written correspondence. Its certainly nice to be able to connect a face with a name, and maybe I'll be able to attend next year to meet them all in person.

In the meantime, there are 92 days before the Tucson Gem & Mineral show beings. Let the countdown commence.

gary