[meteorite-list] : Re: Cutting Blades for Meteorites

From: ontheroad at usairborne.com <ontheroad_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 14:29:29 -0700

 Hi Matthew Thanks for the info & link
 That was a good read from Mike G on cutting. I think I will go with a MK
303 like you have been using .
 Its easy as I can pick one up there in L.V. . Cheers & have a very nice day

Scott Johnson
U.S. AirBorne Sport Aviation LLC
Eagles Nest Airpark
Sport Pilot C.F.I WSC-L WSC-S
www.usairborne.com
info at usairborne.com
Office 509-780-0554
Cell 509-780-8377

 US Airborne Paraglider and Ultralite training, Sales & Service