[meteorite-list] Fw: Who prepared the first published meteoritecatalogue?

From: Mark Grossman <markig_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 11:32:47 -0400

Hi,

The reference for the Annales de Chimie article is:

E. F. F. Chladni, 'Nouveau catalogue des chutes de pierres ou de fer; de
poussi?res ou de substances molles, s?ches ou humides, suivant l'ordre
chronologique', Annales de Chimie et de Physique 31, 253-270 (1826).

I have posted some additional comments at the Meteorite Mauscripts blog,
including where to download the Annales and Kastner catalogues, which can be
viewed at:

http://meteoritemanuscripts.blogspot.com

You can also be notified of new posts on twitter at:
http://twitter.com/MetManuscripts

Thanks.

Mark

Mark Grossman