[meteorite-list] Answer to the pop quiz today

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 16:52:40 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I would like to say thank you for everyone that emailed me with their answer. I would like to congratulate Brett for being the first to email/post the correct answer which is nanodiamonds. Some of you were so close and said diamonds or presolar diamonds, however, there can only be one correct answer and one winner. Here are some links and articles to back this statement up.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meetings/lpsc2010/pdf/1307.pdf

http://www.springerlink.com/content/3048kg1v376m9188/

http://web.missouri.edu/~speckan/witch-stuff/Research/chapter3/node6.html

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystory
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

[meteorite-list] POP Quiz for a free WI meteorite sample
Shawn Alan photophlow at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 11:44:08 EDT 2010