[meteorite-list] AD: Petroslides, three slides going...

From: Steve Schoner <schoner_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 21:22:26 GMT

This is my first AD to the list.

http://www.petroslides.com/sales.htm

I am currently involved in my new business making petrographic slides. No longer involved in any meteorite hunting, over the last seven years since my disabling bout with ADEM that nearly took my life, I have endeavored to learn the art of thin section making.

My goal now to stay involved with meteorites is the production of the best petrographic meteorite slides on the market.

So far, since launching PetroSlides last June, I have done fairly well at it, and have customers world wide now.

Check my webpage out:

http://www.petroslides.com

I do customer services on specimens as well.

Steve Schoner
IMCA #4470