[meteorite-list] Vintage meteorite postcards and photographs wanted for art project

From: Regine Petersen <fips_bruno_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 20:46:45 +0000 (GMT)

Hello everyone,

I have been reading the threads with great interest. I am new to this forum and hope this posting will appear on the list.

I am an artist / photographer currently working on a meteorite project. As part of this, I am looking for old postcards and photographs, preferably with the combination Meteorites - Human beings (scientists / geologists / locals / workers, etc. next to a meteorite).

Generally, I am looking for any historical picture material that could be interesting, ranging from beautiful drawings to absurd photographs, from postcards, photos, copies to high resolution digital files. I am not a rich person, so extremely rare collector's items are not what I am looking for.

Perhaps you also have advice for publications with a lot of picture material.

I hope you can help me with this and I look forward to hearing from you!
All the best,
Regine