[meteorite-list] Wisconsin Meteorite Trip Report

From: Mark Hirsch <markhirschphoto_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 07:53:05 -0500

Thanks Rob and Bob for sharing. Extremely cool information and very
fun stories about your Wisconsin experience!

Mark Hirsch
Photojournalist
2076 Airport Road
Platteville, WI 53818
Cell ?563-590-2710
markhirsch at markhirschphoto.com
http://www.markhirschphoto.com
Providing professional photojournalism and commercial photography services.