[meteorite-list] AD:WI meteorite fall April 14, 2010, Almahata Sitta, and Tagish Lake ending on eBay today.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 02:16:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers
?
I have some great meteorites sales?ending today on eBay.
?
First up:
Almahatta Sitta, the first meteorite to be observed from space before it ended its?journey in the Sudan Desert. This is the first of many firsts that Almahatta Sitta meteorite?has set. If you haven't gotten your hands on this yet, here is your chance to get a piece of history in the making.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260606773515&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
If your more in the mood for a fresh fall I think you would like to see the WI meteorite fragment from April 14, 2010 at home in your meteorite collection.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260606769118&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
And for those that need more of an older, more primitive meteorite, up next is Tagish Lake, the meteorite with the most nanadiamonds, the diamond that fell from the sky.
?
I have 100mg Tagish Lake LOT with no reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAGISH-LAKE-meteorite-100mg-Lot-glass-bottle-/260606760869?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cad5f97a5
?
I have 50mg Tagish Lake LOT with no reserve:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAGISH-LAKE-meteorite-50mg-LOT-fusion-crust-/260606763957?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cad5fa3b5
?
If your more of a collector needing a bigger size check out the 32mg Tagish Lake meteorite fragment:
http://cgi.ebay.com/TAGISH-LAKE-meteorite-32mg-nanodiamonds-rare-/260606771725?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cad5fc20d
?
Also there are a couple more items I have that you can check out by clicking on my eBaystore link:
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633