[meteorite-list] Anyone know who this dealer is?

From: Warren Sansoucie <warren3174_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 19:13:13 -0500

I agree. This dealer is selling another wrong for over $100.00 on another auction. I'm sure Dr. Korotev and the good folks at Cascadia would like to see how he is trying to use their websites to sell crap.

I think it's completely misleading . It's worded so as to not claim it's real yet works hard to convince you that it is. I don't like stuff like this. Someone's about to drop over $100 on their first meteorite. Weak.

Warren Sansoucie
I.M.C.A. #3174
St. Louis MO